Tens of thousands of customers. Millions of users. Unlimited signatures.
We’re excited to share that we have completed the global rollout of Box Sign — building on the initial release of Box Sign to U.S. and Canadian customers in October. As of today, all Box Business and Enterprise customers worldwide have access to unlimited signatures right where their content lives, at no additional cost.
From small businesses to large multinational companies, organizations of all sizes now have the freedom to leverage e-signatures as they please, without having to worry about paying per transaction. Here are some of the key advantages of Box Sign:
- Unlimited, native e-signatures in the Box web app
- Requesting signatures directly from Salesforce using the Box for Salesforce integration
- Embedding e-signatures into custom applications using the Box Sign API and SDKs
We're also excited to unveil several new top-requested features in Box Sign:
- SMS-based 2-factor authentication to help verify the identity of signers and enable customers to address use cases requiring additional authentication
- Password-protection for documents sent for signature will deliver an extra layer of protection for documents containing sensitive information (e.g. offer letters)
- Robust admin reporting will provide enterprise-wide visibility, so you can track on a per sender basis, as well as by date range
- Multi-language support for the Box Sign user interface will enable senders and signers to transact in over 20 languages
Box Sign adds e-signatures to the Content Cloud, enabling customers to manage the entire content journey on one platform and accelerate key business processes like sales contract management, employee onboarding, and vendor management. From authoring agreements easily with our productivity integrations and collaborating seamlessly with internal and external teams, to speeding up signatures and simplifying the retention of executed agreements, the Content Cloud is with you every step of the way — 10x-ing work while keeping it secure and compliant. Indeed, we’ve seen tremendous traction with the October rollout to our U.S. and Canadian customers with 1 out of every 2 customers who adopt Box Sign deploying it enterprise-wide - for all Box users.
"Using legacy e-signature tools would have cost us $2 to $5 per signature, and with 15,000 students, the cost was prohibitive. I'm very excited that now we can utilize Box Sign; simply inserting it into the workflows that we already have with Box.” —Jason Perez, IT Director at Charter One
Further, IDC recently named Box a Major Player in the “IDC MarketScape Worldwide eSignature Software 2021 Vendor Assessment.”
“For those organizations that are evaluating Box as their primary content services platform, the addition of Box Sign at no additional cost for customers on Business and Enterprise plans and the ability to leverage other Box capabilities and products within signing workflows should prove to be an attractive feature.” (1)
With Box Sign, we’re thrilled to deliver native e-signatures in Box — the #1 request from our customers. To learn more about Box Sign and hear directly from our customers, check out the on-demand sessions at BoxWorks 2021. If you’re a customer interested in a hands-on primer of Box Sign, check out our free 30-minute course, Getting Started with Box Sign.