We are proud to announce that we’ve been recognized as a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Content Services Platforms! This is the second year in a row that Box has received this distinction based on customer reviews and we couldn’t be more honored. 
This distinction comes on the tail-end of a great year for Box, in which we were also named a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms . According to Gartner, “Content services platforms (CSPs) are a vital part of any organization’s content services strategy. They are best aligned with use cases that cover the more formal aspects of how content is used in an organization”. In this space, Gartner notes that “The content services platform market continues to modernize with greater importance given to cloud, user experience, intelligence and configurability.” 
At Box, we’re focused on advancing our customers’ digital transformation journey with one platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. See for yourself.
Here are some reviews from our customers that helped Box become a recipient of this distinction:
- "We use Box at our university to manage marketing, advertising, public relations, and instructional media, such as images, video, audio, and production files (like InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator). Box was a replacement for OneDrive and has been a fantastic change for us. Box's versioning control, search capabilities, and the ability to connect Box to other Adobe digital asset management tools has really sped up our internal management of assets and increased our ability to access and reuse them across projects.” – Marketing Manager, Education
- "Box as a content management platform has not only been able to speed up our business processes though its integration with other software like Outlook and Slack, it has also helped to ensure that any sensitive files and documents are always protected through its encryption feature." – Chief Supply Chain Officer, Retail
- “Love love love working with Box. If your company needs a stable, secure, easy to work with storage platform, Box is your answer. There are so many 3rd-party integrations, the customer support is terrific, and the security features are outstanding. I highly recommend taking Box for a spin and see how quickly you become addicted!" –Information Technology, Services Industry
Today, Box works with over 97,000 customers including 69% of the Fortune 500. We’re incredibly proud to provide one platform that helps organizations across every industry secure their most sensitive content, collaborate seamlessly across the extended enterprise, and work alongside over 1,400 best-of-breed applications.
To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! If you have a Box story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
- For this distinction, a company must have a minimum of 50 published reviews with an average overall rating of 4.3 stars or higher. Box received 100 reviews and a 4.5 rating for the Box Platform as of January 31, 2020. Read more reviews for Box here.
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms, Michael Woodbridge, Marko Sillannpaa, Lane Severson, October 30, 2019
- Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Content Services Platforms, Michael Woodbridge, Marko Sillannpaa, Lane Severson, October 30, 2019
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.