As we continue to build our business in Japan, we're thrilled to announce a brand new customer who is joining us for company-wide content collaboration, ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation. One of Japan's largest System Integrators, ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation has chosen Box for its content management and collaboration, which amounts to a total of 15,000 Box licenses.
At almost five decades old, ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation has turned to Box to help transform its IT infrastructure to be more effective, efficient and secure. By choosing Box, ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation is also able to work smarter and more effectively with partners and customers around the world.
Specifically, ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation has chosen Box to:
- Enable more secure collaboration with partners, customers and its group companies;
- Reduce operational costs through unlimited storage capacity;
- Increase productivity through an empowered mobile workforce who can work anywhere and on any device;
- Improve content security and availability; and
- Enhance document search functionality and improve overall content management.
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation is well-known for delivering complex end-to-end IT solutions to enterprises and provides multiple outsourcing services. It serves numerous market segments including: telecommunications, broadcasting, manufacturing, financial services, retail, distribution, public, utilities, education, life sciences, engineering, and apparel. ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation is also a Box reseller partner in Japan and two-time winner of our Best Channel Partner Award.