One of our core values at Box is "Blow Our Customers' Minds". Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do, and we are only successful when we make our customers successful. That's why we couldn't be more honored to earn the Gartner Customers' Choice distinction for Content Collaboration Toolsthis year, based on customer reviews of Box. (1)
According to Gartner, 97% of customers recommend Box. (2) See for yourself -- download a complimentary copy of the "2020 Gartner Peer Insights 'Voice of the Customer': Content Collaboration Tools" report here.
Here are a few reasons why customers are choosing Box as their trusted partner for digital acceleration:
- "Box provides me with the flexibility to save all my files securely in the cloud, and access them whenever needed. It has made sharing documents and other file types a lot easier, without the need to first upload them on my email. Overall, I can confidently say that Box has helped makemy work-life a lot easier by making files readily available to me at all times." --Infrastructure and Operations, Finance Industry
- "The user experience with Box is top notch. It is extremely easy for all members of the organization to use the software and maximize collaboration. Box is also integrated with a large variety of other software making data communication seamless and easy." -- Infrastructure and Operations, Construction Industry
- "We use Box because of its security, admin support and data loss prevention. We use it everyday for file storage and transfer. It supports all major file formats and the uploads are very fast and real-time. Box is a great cloud storage and backup platform. It supports multiple collaborators which is a feature that is extensively used by us." --Applications, Services Industry
Out of the 56 Content Collaboration Tools vendors available on Gartner Peer Insights today, only six earned the Customers' Choice distinction. When broken down by segment, the competition gets even more narrow -- with Box being a Customers' Choice distinguished vendor across Global Enterprise, Large Enterprise and Midsize Enterprise organizations.
"As defined by Gartner, the content collaboration tool market covers a range of products and services that enable content productivity and collaboration. Content collaboration tools are aimed at individuals and teams, inside or outside an organization." (2). Earlier this year, in the 2020 Market Guide for Content Collaboration Tools, Gartner also noted that "secure, trusted content collaboration tools are crucial for remote working" (3) -- which couldn't be more relevant in today's 'work from anywhere' environment. You can read more about the Gartner Market Guide for Content Collaboration Tools here.
To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! If you have a Box story to share, we encourage you to visit the Gartner Peer Insights community page and weigh in.
- For this distinction, a company must have a minimum of 50 published reviews with an average overall rating of 4.5 stars or higher. Box received 112 reviews and a 4.6 rating for the Box Platform as of October 15, 2020. Read more reviews for Box here.
- Gartner Peer Insights 'Voice of the Customer': Content Collaboration Tools, 14 October 2020 , Peer Contributors
- Gartner Market Guide for Content Collaboration Tools, Michael Woodbridge, Marko Sillanpaa, Lane Severson, May 11, 2020
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.