We are thrilled to share that we've been recognized as a 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for Content Services Platforms! We love partnering with our customers to help them transform their digital businesses and it's an honor to earn this distinction based on customer reviews of Box.(1)
According to Gartner, "Content services platforms provide content-centric capabilities that enable organizations to transform digital operations that rely significantly on business content. Application leaders should consider CSPs as a key component of digital business transformation." In this space, Gartner notes that "user experience remains a key differentiator for CSP products. This is a mature market and feature differentiation across longstanding products is hard to find, but how users will engage with products for specific business processes is a critical aspect of product selection."(2) We are incredibly proud to be our Customers' Choice as a trusted partner in their digital transformation journey:
- "Service and customer focus are outstanding. Box takes the extra step of working with customers to develop products before they are released. Customer support is prompt and excellent. Box is constantly looking to enhance and advance their platform and product line." - Infrastructure and Operations, Manufacturing
- "We primarily use the Box platform to provide our clients and advisors with a secure location for their critical documents as well as documents used to facilitate collaboration. The ease of use, governance and the availability of the Box APIs was instrumental in our decision to purchase the Box platform solution." - Applications, Finance
- "I have been working on Box for the past three years. Now that our tech stack is fully functional, employees love that Box lets them work with bespoke tools. Adoption rate of Box is higher than with any other tech solution I have implemented in my experience. Additionally, Box has always been there with a well-planned and well communicated product road-map that allows to project when added features we need will become available." - Customer Experience Lead, Government
- "From the very beginning, Box has been an exemplary partner starting with how they first first engaged in the pre-sales process. This "ability to partner" was a major factor in our vendor evaluation and Box's scores were at the top of our chart. Throughout our initial implementation and into our efforts to transform our content management strategy, Box has been a great partner. They come to the table with best practices we can leverage and when we are breaking new ground, they offer experienced team members to help." - Infrastructure and Operations, Finance
We are also proud that Box is consistently named a leader across the industry analyst community for enabling digital business. Box is the only content platform that enables digital workplace initiatives for how people want to work and collaborate as well as supporting digital business operations that business leaders are looking for to grow their business, bring efficiencies into the extended processes and better insights to help improve decision-making.
To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! If you have a Box story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms, Karen A. Hobert, Michael Woodbridge, Monica Basso,25 October 2018.
- Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Content Services Platforms, Michael Woodbridge, Karen A. Hobert , October 25, 2018
- Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Content Collaboration Platforms, Michael Woodbridge, Monica Basso, Karen A. Hobert, 9 July 2018.
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms, Michael Woodbridge, Monica Basso, Karen A. Hobert, 9 July 2018.
- For this distinction, a company must have a minimum of 50 published reviews with an average overall rating of 4.2 stars or higher. Box received 136 reviews and a 4.4 rating for the Box Platform as of February 4, 2019. Read more reviews for Box here.
2. Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Content Services Platforms, Michael Woodbridge, Karen A. Hobert , October 25, 2018
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice logo is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinctions are determined by the subjective opinions of individual end-user customers based on their own experiences, the number of published reviews on Gartner Peer Insights, and overall ratings for a given vendor in the market, as further described here, and are not intended in any way to represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.