We are excited to announce that we've been recognized as a 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for Content Collaboration Platforms! We know our customers have a choice on who to partner with and it's an honor to earn this distinction!
For this distinction, a company must have a minimum of 50 published reviews with an average overall rating of 4.2 stars or higher. Box received 208 reviews and a 4.4 rating for Box Platform as of October 17, 2018. Read more reviews for Box here.
We are incredibly proud to be our Customers' Choice for a trusted partner in their digital transformation journey. In our own customers' words:
- "The migration from on prem document management has been transformative in our organisation. The on boarding or customer success engagement was the best I have encountered". - IT Manager, Manufacturing
- "The platform has exceeded our expectations and helped our business grow." - CTO, Services
- "Box has been exceptional to work with in terms of developing our strategy, assessing implementation plans and approaches, and working with us in terms of their product capabilities. Being a very conservative and risk adverse company, the challenges of working with a team that is more accustomed to agile approaches was front and center yet Box adopted to our challenges and helped us move along a path to a successful roll-out. They continue to innovate and although, not a fully featured content management platform, have a good vision and approach to get to that place within the market." - Enterprise Architect, Manufacturing
- "Box is great for collaboration with internal and external entities. Their partnerships with other organizations has enabled us to integrate workflows and processes seamlessly." - IT Security Specialist, Healthcare
- "The security framework is outstanding and second to none." - CTO, Services
- "Carefully understand your business needs against your overall Digital Workplace strategy to ensure successful business outcomes. Efficiencies can be gained by going all-in on Office Suites but that may not be the right choice for your specific case where advantages also exist on using best-of-breed technologies that may lead to overall better end-user satisfaction and outcomes".- Enterprise Architect, Manufacturing
Customers choose Box for enabling a best of breed digital workplace and to drive digital business transformation. Box helps power agility and innovation for customers throughout their business, impacting company culture and processes, providing them with the tools they need to drive growth within their business.
We are also proud that Box is consistently named a leader across the industry analyst community. In addition to being named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms for the fifth consecutive year, Box scored the highest in the Extended Collaboration use case in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for Content Collaboration Platforms and Box was also named a Visionary by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms in October 2017.
To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! If you have a Box story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
Read more about the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms and then download your own complimentary copy of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms.
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms, Karen A. Hobert, Michael Woodbridge, Joe Mariano, Gavin Tay, 5 October 2017.
- Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Content Collaboration Platforms, Michael Woodbridge, Monica Basso, Karen A. Hobert, 9 July 2018.
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms, Michael Woodbridge, Monica Basso, Karen A. Hobert, 9 July 2018.
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice logo is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinctions are determined by the subjective opinions of individual end-user customers based on their own experiences, the number of published reviews on Gartner Peer Insights, and overall ratings for a given vendor in the market, as further described here, and are not intended in any way to represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.