5 Reasons to Catch the Box World Tour in London
On April 4th, the Box World Tour returns to London and will bring the latest in cloud innovation and Box product education to our pan-European friends.
At BWT Europe, you'll have the opportunity to connect with your peers, learn how to transform your organisation with Box, examine industry trends, and engage with companies and innovators powering emerging technologies.
We're so excited to bring Box World Tour across the pond again, but we know taking a day out of office is not always a casual endeavor. To help make your decision easier, here's a countdown of the Top 5 Reasons You Should Attend BWT Europe 2017:
5. Participate in exclusive security-related sessions only available in London. Sessions like "International Data Protection - How to Enable Global Privacy & Compliance" and "Control Your Cloud Data with Box KeySafe and Box Zones" will explore topics such as GDPR, data privacy and security, and enabling you to get get the most out of your technological investments. Check out the full agenda here.
4. Connect with your Box Account team in person. Set up time for an EIC (Executive Innovation Conference) with key Box Executives like Box CEO Aaron Levie, or say hi throughout the day at the Genius Bar. BWT is the perfect opportunity to meet, discuss your objectives, and identify the best tactics to reach your goals.
3. Discover what's ahead for the Box Product Roadmap in the afternoon keynote presented by Box SVP of Product Chris Yeh. Plus, you can branch out to breakout sessions specifically designed to deep-dive into some of the hottest Box product areas - Box for Desktop, Workflow, and Integrations with Office365, Google, Salesforce, and Adobe.
2. Engage with Box Customers. Learn from some of the strongest brands in Europe, including UEFA, Lagardère Sports and Entertainment, Rémy Cointreau and others on how they've transformed their business with cloud content management. These leaders will share what they've learned, providing you with practical knowledge and best practices you can take back to your business. Plus, get a chance to network with Box Partners like IBM, Okta, and more.
1. Hear from Box CEO and Co-Founder Aaron Levie as he shares his vision during a keynote address on the Future of Work. Following, Aaron will host leaders from Google and Slack for a panel discussion on the topic --- Eric Haddad (GM of EMEA, Google Cloud - formerly a Director at Microsoft) and Johann Butting (Head of Sales EMEA, Slack - formerly Head of Sales EMEA at Dropbox). It'll no doubt be a lively discussion!
We look forward to seeing you at Box World Tour Europe, April 4th at the Brewery in London. Register today!