The average company today uses 210 different services to collaborate. To enable a more productive workforce and prevent content fragmentation, organizations must look to open content platforms that can integrate with the best-of-breed technology they are already using. That's why at Box, we've invested heavily in our integration ecosystem to ensure our Cloud Content Management solution can serve as the single, secure content layer beneath your technology stack.
With over 1400 integrations and counting, the Box integration ecosystem is constantly growing and improving. We partner with top companies who share our open platform vision and are dedicated to providing the best content experience to customers.
We're excited to share the following integrations from the newest Box partners:
- BuildrSync for Procore - connects Box and Procore through a real-time sync that keeps all Box files up to date in Procore and automatically exports documents from Procore back into the correct folders in Box.
- ProjectReady - integrates Box for secure and collaborative content management and document control, while seamlessly connecting that content with other systems that are integral parts of AEC Projects.
- Zoom - allows users to upload files directly from Box into their Zoom meeting with an easy screen share option, which also works on mobile devices.
- CaptureFast - enables users to capture information from physical or digital documents, transfer the captured image and data to Box, and automatically populate Box metadata templates with custom metadata information.
- SnapLogic - enables quick access to enterprise application data for Box users and faster migrations to Box via SnapLogic's purpose-built cloud data and application integration solution.
Security & Data Protection
- Varonis - provides customers with security insights specific to Box content and user activity, including file activity, user and group management, cloud application sharing and collaboration activities, and more
- Votiro - enables admins to sanitize files being uploaded to Box, ensuring that files entering Box are free from malware and ransomware and safe to share in your organization
As organizations continue to advance, their technology stacks will only grow. At Box, we believe the future of work will be built on best-of-breed applications that are seamlessly integrated. We're excited to partner with innovative companies that extend our Cloud Content Management capabilities and empower organizations everywhere to work smarter.