New and Noteworthy: Partner Integration Spotlight
Box is where all of your work comes together, no matter what applications you're using, who you're sharing with, or what device you're on. At Box, we realize that your content is only as good as what you can do with it and how secure you can keep it, because while work may come together in Box, it gets done everywhere.
Our team is passionate about expanding our ecosystem of partners to truly enable our customers to leverage Box across all the apps they use. Thirty-four new partners have joined us since we announced our new onboarding process and partner community, bringing the total to over 150 partners in our program. Our newest partners are solving use cases including smart workflows, contract management, construction management, data visualization, and clinical collaboration.
Here are nine new integrations that you may have missed:
- Azuqua - Connect your Box content across all of your organization's applications to create custom integrations, synchronize data and automate complex workflows.
- Hive - Bring together your team’s actions, messages and files in a centralized dashboard. Attach Box content directly to tasks or share it in messages, increasing productivity by connecting content with communication.
- Icertis - Increase contractual velocity, improve compliance, mitigate risk, and enhance contracting productivity while maintaining the ability to easily create, edit, review, and share contracts with others in real-time from anywhere, on any device.
- PlanGrid - Mobile construction software made for the field, enabling real-time collaboration across teams, disciplines, devices, and locations.
- Ring Central - Instantly and seamlessly send faxes and SMS directly to and from your Box account using your RingCentral service, reaching multiple recipients quickly and conveniently.
- SailPoint - Identity management to provide complete visibility into who is doing what, what kind of risk that represents, and allows you to take action.
- Tocaro - Communicate with your teammates syncing Box real-time collaboration with Tocaro’s intuitive chat messaging, manageable file-sharing, smooth video conferencing and flexible cross-search. All of the files shared within groups, including recorded video-conferencing movie files or security access logs, are all automatically saved to Box.
- Trello - Attach Box files to your Trello cards, easily accessing your content directly within your boards to keep your projects organized and increase team collaboration.
- Zoho CRM - Enable salespeople to seamlessly sync, share, access, and manage all Box files associated with Zoho CRM records, increasing collaboration with their team members and accelerating their sales cycle.
Interested in building an integration with Box and becoming a Box partner? Sign up for a free developer account and learn more about how to join the Box Platform Partner Program.