Businesses today need to securely collaborate across their extended enterprise of remote employees, customers, and partners. That's why Box integrates with over 1,500 applications, giving people the ability to easily and securely integrate their content across their entire IT stack.
Since 2016, Box and Adobe have enabled users to quickly and seamlessly access, edit, and complete PDF-centric tasks and workflows, right within Box. Today, we're excited to announce a full-featured Acrobat web experience in Box that will enable users to seamlessly open PDF files from Box directly in the Acrobat web viewer and access essential PDF and e-signature tools so they can complete their workflows from anywhere.
“Now more than ever, digital documents are at the center of doing your best work from wherever you are,” said Diego Dugatkin, VP of Product Management, Adobe. “With Adobe Acrobat for Box, we’re excited about this next milestone in our partnership to advance modern productivity, giving our joint customers access to the world’s best PDF tools right inside Box.”
The new Adobe Acrobat for Box integration will enable users to seamlessly open PDF files from Box directly in the Acrobat web viewer to access essential PDF and e-signature tools while ensuring all changes and updates go back into Box. Users will get the benefit of Box's robust content governance and security alongside Adobe's rich PDF and e-signature capabilities, including powerful capabilities to modify, organize, sign, and collaborate on PDFs directly in Box. This new integration seamlessly connects collaborative workflows for enterprises who rely on Box and Adobe, making it easier and more secure to work with digital documents in the cloud.
With our new integration with Adobe Acrobat tools, enterprises will be able to work fully in the cloud. Mission-critical processes like reviewing, approving and electronically signing contracts, or collaborating on confidential product designs, will be simple and secure. No more version control issues, no more downloading files to the desktop. Just simple, secure, and powerful collaboration.
Using the new integration, users can easily access time saving tools from Box to:
- Create high-quality PDFs that preserve fonts, formatting, and layouts
- Modify and organize existing PDFs with the available delete, reorder, and rotate capabilities
- Combine multiple file types, including PDF, Microsoft Office, image, text, and Adobe design into one that you can use for archiving or distribution
- Export PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files that preserve fonts, formatting, and layouts
- Send a document for signature from the Box Recommended Apps experience, a rich list of curated, contextual applications surfaced for users whenever they preview a file in Box
Box and Adobe are committed to delivering features that meet the needs of today's rapidly evolving workforce. Click here to learn more about the Box integration with Adobe Acrobat.