A quick guide to BoxWorks 2016 breakout sessions
The full agenda for BoxWorks 2016 is live, and that means it’s time to start planning.
No matter who you are or how long you’ve been using Box (or maybe you’re just now considering it!), BoxWorks has sessions for you. We've created six tracks to cover a range of topics that matter the most to anyone trying to manage content in the cloud. Here’s a quick guide to what the tracks are, what you can expect to find, and a sample session from each:
- CREATE: Discover all the ways that Box can help you get more done. Get an in-depth look at the Box products and integrations announced in the keynote, and get inspired by customer stories.
- LEARN: Already know everything you need about Box? Think again. The Learn Track at BoxWorks takes a deep dive into the most important Box features and capabilities. Learn about our latest product offerings. Get specific about governance, metadata, mobile and more.
- BUILD: Exploit the full power of the of Box Platform with sessions designed for developers. Learn how to build the best possible apps and content services while balancing usability with security.
- TRUST: How can you protect your most important content? Join industry experts as they discuss how Box helps you meet today’s highest standards for security, privacy, data residency, governance, retention, and compliance.
- CHANGE: Ready to transition to the cloud? Or already there, but looking for best practices? Hear from companies that have successfully adopted Box and the change management that made it all possible. Filled with sessions on how to leverage the power of Box as well as inspirational thought leadership panels.
- LEAD: Get inspired by industry professionals, peers and Boxers who embody leadership at every level. Explore pressing topics like diversity in the workplace, creating new consumer experiences and the vital leadership of CIOs today.
BoxWorks is all about what’s possible – for your organization, your role and your career. It’s about forging your personal path in leading the innovation. And it’s about finding your way toward an experience of learning, growth and plenty of fun. Get inspired and discover what’s possible. We’re on track for the best BoxWorks yet!
There are only a few days left to get early bird pricing, so register today: https://boxworks.box.com/register/