Mark your calendar: BoxWorks 2016 is September 6-8, 2016, in San Francisco—and this year, it’s all about you: Your interests. Your questions. Your challenges. And everything you want for the future of your business.
BoxWorks is a place where global leaders in business and technology gather to talk about the state of their businesses and what is coming next for their industry. Have you seen our awesome line-up of speakers so far? We're excited to have Senior Vice President of Google, Diane Green, Chief Security Officer of Uber, Joe Sullivan, Executive Vice President of Microsoft, Peggy Johnson and many more to be adding throughout the summer! BoxWorks is your opportunity to learn directly from their knowledge, experience, and vision.
And, of course, BoxWorks is where you can learn everything about leveraging the power of Box, so you can become even more empowered as a digital business leader. From the inspirational keynotes to the hands-on breakouts to the tactical partner sessions, it's designed to get you to the next level–in how you use Box, in how you run your business, and in where you want to take your career.
Here are the top five reasons you should attend BoxWorks this year:
- You want to connect with other Box customers and hear what they’re doing with Box—so you can do better in your own business.
- You’re ready to get pro tips and best practices from Box experts—so you can ramp up your team when you get back. 86% of BoxWorld 2015 attendees said they were likely to attend again this year. Why? For any—or all—of the following reasons:
- You’d like to see firsthand what’s ahead for Box, including new features and product releases—so you can have all the best tools for wherever your business goes next.
- You’re curious to learn how Box partners can transform and extend your Box experience—and want to meet with them to make it happen for you.
- You’re ready to build on the Box API to create custom apps that streamline productivity within your company—or create proprietary apps that extend your customer-facing products—and you want to talk to experts who’ve done it themselves.
At BoxWorks, you will have the opportunity to learn how the most innovative companies in the world work, collaborate, and grow. Register now to get the best deals, the best rooms, and more time than anyone else to look forward to a great event. And join the conversation on Twitter using #BoxWorks!