In the past year, we have continued to see incredible momentum in the legal vertical. This industry is continuing to use Box to help lawyers access information quicker and deliver better legal services to their clients. Box is helping law firms
transform their IT infrastructures by centralizing content management and improving internal and external collaboration -- without losing control over users and content.
Today, I am thrilled to share that the world’s largest law firm, DLA Piper and leading law firms Hinshaw & Culbertson, Perkins Coie and Stoel Rives are leveraging Box to improve internal and external collaboration and securely manage content in the cloud. To keep this growing customer base competitive, Box is also announcing a new partnership with HBR Consulting and eDiscovery integrations with Recommind and Logikcull.
How Leading Law Firms are Using Box
Legal IT leaders are turning to Box in an effort to foster secure collaboration across attorneys and clients and implement tools that truly support the way their lawyers want to work. For example:
- DLA Piper is using Intapp’s Integration Builder to integrate Box with HP Worksite to enable its mobile workforce to be productive from anywhere, while still protecting IP.
- With security being a paramount concern, both Hinshaw & Culbertson and Stoel Rives rely on Box for external collaboration between hospitals and healthcare providers who need access to patient information for legal cases.
- Perkins Coie is using the Box API to develop a connector that enables users to drag and drop content to and from internal document repositories and Box. The API provided by Box enables Perkins Coie to eliminate friction between systems of record and engagement, thereby reducing end-user frustration.
New Partnership with HBR Consulting and Integrations with Recommind and Logikcull
As the legal industry continues to grow rapidly, Box and its partners are working together to make it easier for the legal services industry to enable eDiscovery, and securely store, manage and analyze content in the cloud:
- Box and HBR Consulting will work together to offer custom-built solutions for law firms looking to transform their IT infrastructure with cloud-based storage and collaboration tools.
- Through a custom-built connector, Box seamlessly integrates with Axcelerate, Recommind’s leading eDiscovery review and analysis platform, to enable organizations to collect, analyze and review information stored in the cloud. This new integration allows law firms and corporate legal departments to quickly and efficiently handle eDiscovery, data management and information governance.
- With the Box to Logikcull one-click integration, Box users will be able to seamlessly transfer documents and metadata from Box into Logikcull for the purposes of discovery and investigations.
Box will be at the International Legal Technology Association conference (ILTA) next week, August 17-21, and attendees can learn more about the Box and Recommind integration at the show. Nashville, here we come!