In just a couple months, we kick off the 7th annual BoxWorks (October 10-12 at Moscone Center in San Francisco— register now.) Over the course of the conference, you'll have the opportunity to connect with your peers in similarly-sized companies and industries so you can learn how to transform your organization by leveraging Box. Especially with the launch of Box Drive earlier this year, this year's event is one you can't miss.
By the end of BoxWorks, you'll walk away with your own toolbox of strategies that will help you empower your team to be more secure, collaborative and productive. Or as Eugene Jessel, a member of the Box SMB Customer Advisory Board, put it:
I checked in with our other SMB Customer Advisory members to get a few of their top reasons for attending. Here's what they're most excited about:
5. Participate in exclusive Box Education training and attend sessions like "Beyond network shares: greater productivity, collaboration, and security with Box" and "Reduce your costs with Box" will provide actionable strategies for streamlining your business processes and getting the most out of your technology investments by using them together. Check out the agenda and learn tracks to see what else awaits for you.
4. Connect with Box Experts/ Leaders and your Customer Success Manager. Set up time to meet at the conference to review your objectives. BoxWorks is the perfect opportunity to connect, discuss your objectives, and identify the best tactics to reach your goals.
3. Learn from other SMBs in breakout sessions. We've rounded up some of our most sophisticated customers to share what they've learned in their business transformation journeys! Build your own toolbox of insights and best practices that can help impact your organization. See who's speaking.
2. Learn from the brightest minds in business, including Neil de Grasse Tyson, Second Lady Jill Biden, and Kevin Scott, CTO of Microsoft. These legendary leaders will discuss how cloud has transformed their organizations. Plus Aaron Levie, CEO and co-founder of Box, will deliver his always-surprising and dynamic keynote. Learn more about our speakers.
1. Network with peers and swap ideas with other customers of your size and industry. Hear how other organizations are successfully using Box to transform their companies and gain a competitive edge. Connect at the SMB Cocktail Hour on Wednesday evening.